Monday, October 27, 2008

IKHWAN



Chinese eyes strike again! This is the first cute photo of him; honestly he looked like a mouse when he was born. If my sister asked, I did not say that.

This is my nephew Muhammad Ikhwan Mirza bin something something (?). I really don't know his full name. But my sister and her husband did name him Muhammad after all =) That was my idea.

Before he was born, my sister tried so hard to find a middle name that is not typical but at the same time not too unusual. I have no idea how she came up with Mirza. I have to agree I love the names put together though. Somehow they work.

I think my sister picked a good one. Dennis wants to name his firstborn Luke just so he can say, "Luke, I am your father." So no, naming is not an easy job.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute little bugger aint he.

Long live small eyes!

-adam-

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 2:19:00 am  
Blogger SHiKiN said...

awwwww....comel laaaa. did u get him tonnes of toys n baju ari tu?

anywayyy...dont name ur son luke! tak sukee... haha. and tell dennis, next time i'm in london, he has to meet me! no escaping anymore..haha

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 9:52:00 pm  
Blogger rizwan said...

adam n shikin x sbr la tu


u n dennis r already naming ur kids?? daym...

i haf a lot of rethinking to do...

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 3:23:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home