Wednesday, October 29, 2008

FIRE

I was getting a talk on fire safety on the very first day of a new firm. We were told to sound the alarm if we ever spot a fire. Don't be a hero. The only exception to the rule is that if someone's life is in danger because of the fire then we can interfere before sounding the alarm.

This is what the guy said. "If a patient is on fire, put it out first. Not just patients, if it is a consultant, put out the fire first before sounding the alarm.... If it is an F1.................. well, I'll let you guys decide."

We all laughed. He was a funny guy.

But wow, imagine when I'm an F1 and I'm running around with my hair on fire and other people will have to think first before saving my life.

Fine, some F1s can be worthless and annoying, but we all do our best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home