Thursday, July 23, 2009

FY1 8NR

FY1 huh? Coincidence? Hmm, probably. The first time I discovered that was the postcode for Blackpool Victoria Hospital (my home for the next 2 years? *shudders*), I thought I read it wrong.

I hope it's a good sign though.

My bleep will be 925. Although the hours are really going to be 8 to 5 (get it? *lame joke alert*). The old F1: Go on, answer it. It will be yours in 2 weeks anyway. Me: I don't want it. Him: You pick it up from switchboard on your first day. If you're really unlucky, by the time you pick it up, you'll already have a few bleeps. *evil laugh*

Every exam, I never thought I was ever going to see the finish line. Graduating from medical school was like the unthinkable. Now, I have spent hours wondering what I did for 5 years. Enough to survive the first 24 hours? 1 week? 1 month? The whole year?

Hmm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

since i started work, i hv an ambition, my ambition is to be a full time student, a paid one :P
oh well...

anyways, good luck and all the best.. keep in touch...
take care :)

Pui San

Friday, July 24, 2009 11:03:00 am  
Blogger ai said...

omg, im gonna be thinking of this when i start work. lol.

Friday, July 24, 2009 3:49:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home