Wednesday, January 10, 2007

BABIES


So people are making babies now huh. Hm, where have I been? I wonder what it would be like if I had a baby. No, I will not end up eating it. I'm not into exotic food. Babies are scary, DO NOT be fooled by their size! They know how to grind your last nerve and get to your head. They cry to get whatever they want and they love if you pay nonstop attention to them. And when you get annoyed, they get all cute and you forget why you're mad.

Kinda like women. But women are scarier. Women have evolved to learn to kick men in the crotch.

I think the cutest baby around should be Suri. Shoot me now. I just said the spawn of TomKat is the cutest thing around. Actually she is. She might be the only thing that can stir some life in my ovaries.

Wait.

False alarm.

But Suri sure is cute =)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home