Thursday, September 16, 2010

SEPTEMBER

Sometimes I ask myself whether this is the life I had imagined when I was a child. I remember writing lots of essays starting with 'When I grow up, I want to...' Somehow, practising medicine, living in Blackpool, being with a man-child, managing finances never made it to the essays but look where I am now.

Clearly I didn't have lots of imagination when I was young. C'mon, when I was watching Andy (from Toy Story 3) playing with his toys and imagining all sorts of action, I thought that boy was borderline delusional. They're just toys, they're not alive...

Anyway, how is your life?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dear friend! your writings are always so catchy, that it helps to wake me up in times of boredom.. anyways, im fine here and hope yours is good too!

warm regards,
ps.

Saturday, September 18, 2010 3:14:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home