Sunday, April 25, 2010

APRIL II

The truthful answer would be no; Dennis and I are not the most compatible couple in the whole world. He is the idiot who believes in equality and romance; and I... well, I believe in the sanctity of divorce.

We do not finish each other's sentences and he certainly cannot read my mind to save his neck. I would sooner give my consultant an adorable nickname (along the line of 'pookie' or whatnot) than give him one. He cleans one corner of the room by piling the mess in another corner of the room.

However we do steal food from each other's plate. I get the shoe shelf and he gets the cd shelf. We always order the same boring stuffs from Starbucks. Neither of us would watch that vampire movie. At least, not without making a murder-suicide pact first.

Sometimes I wonder what has happened to that perfectionist control freak. Do I ever wish we were more compatible? No. Can I imagine the rest of my life with him? No. Can I imagine the rest of my life without him? No. Is he the one? Sorry, I do not have that kind of superpower to know the answer to that.

Yes, not the perfect two people for each other but would I have things any other way? Hell no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home