Sunday, December 27, 2009

SCROOGE

I was watching the Muppet Christmas Carol... Wait, for my own reputation, I was made to watch it because, sigh, according to Dennis 'because they're muppets!' And also because it's the Chrismas Carol.

Oh is it that time of the year again?

I found myself agreeing with Scrooge pretty much all the time. I stopped watching just before the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come made its entrance because I knew Scrooge was going to cave and abandon all his beliefs.

Now Mr Scrooge, you can still be nicer but not celebrate Christmas.

I have stopped celebrating raya for several years now. Maybe since puberty but I don't like to recall those years. Just as I can sit on my ass while everyone else makes a fuss about it, I expect people to leave me alone when I refuse to celebrate it.

A concept mothers never understand.

Lol, I am not mean. C'mon, different people appreciate different things. What is so difficult?

By the way, was Kermit on Sesame Street? I did not grown up on the Street :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home