Sunday, November 08, 2009

DRESS

Girly is probably one of the last adjectives I would use to describe myself. Don't get me wrong, I would scream if cockroaches started crawling up my legs; or rats jumping on me; or alternatively I would look at babies especially when they're making those happy gurgling sounds.

But that's probably the upper limit how much my ovaries can handle.

My boyfriend is trying to do the impossible. He has bought me my first dress since I was a toddler (yes there was a picture of me when I was 2-3 years old and I was wearing a skirt and holding and eating a bowl of lychees - no, I have destroyed the evidence; no one will ever ever ever see it).

How my ovaries groan for being overworked.

Now, the question is why is he trying to do whatever my friends have been unsuccessfully trying the last 6 years of my life? He thinks I love him more than I love my friends therefore he will be the one who gets me to wear a dress.

Well, he's not right but not entirely wrong.

Now, I do not know what people in good loving relationships do, but I do know what people in dysfunctional relationships do. I will get him to try something he's not keen on. Like, off the top of my head: watching Sex and the City.

Yea... that's just how we roll.

And by the way, after I've put on the thingy.
Me: There, you happy?
Him: Damnit, I love you more in jeans.

And I didn't even tell him to say that. Unscripted, baby!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe it's ur posture...stand up straight girl!!! haha

shikin

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 4:34:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home