Friday, December 04, 2009

SUBNORMAL ACTIVITIES

One of my friends thought a better ending would be Katie coming back up to the room holding Micah's head and putting it next to the camera. And then, the scene will fade away.

The not so funny thing is that I had anticipated something very similar. In my mind, she drops his head unceremoniusly onto the floor and climbs back into bed as if nothing big has happened.

My other friend wanted her to come back to her room with the shadow and together they go back to bed (uh, don't know what goes on in that dirty mind).

And lastly, my other friend Simple Simpleton preferred the ending just the way it was.

We sat, we argued, we fought. Steven Spielberg so did not stop watching halfway because he was so scared. He must have gotten bored.

Lately, we are desperate to talk about other things than work, hence arguing about the ending of a bad movie.

E: I don't update my Facebook status anymore. My life is too boring.
S: Same.
J: I'm the complete opposite, I only update my status when I'm bored.

Oy, shoot me in the face and set me on fire.

But yes, I am bored.

What is the meaning of life?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it WAS a good movie!

adam

Saturday, December 05, 2009 8:01:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home