Monday, December 28, 2009

2009

This has been my favourite year so far. And I don't say that every year. Yes, I'm talking about you 2005; up yours!

The great things about 2009 are: This is the year I have made a big transition from being a student to a full-time working adult. This is the year I have moved out of good old London and am now trying to make a new place my home. This is the year that I got married without papers.

On the other hand, this is also the year I made two, nay, three stupid decisions. One was all of the above. Two was going to India (yea, that was soul-destroying). And three was watching America's Next Top Model and getting hooked on it.

Yea go on and judge me. I deserve it.

When I was in elementary school, there were certain essays I had to write for practically every year. What I Did Over School Holidays was always the teachers' favourite. I always lied in the essay because I thought that was what they expected anyway. And the other favourite was, of course, My New Year Resolutions.

I love writing; and I can always crap about anything, even about nothing. But that essay... Even thinking about it makes me... empty, wordless, nada.

No I do not have one. And I refuse to have one. I have always believed things will change when I'm good and ready.

Flow, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home