Tuesday, January 16, 2007

JANUARY 16TH


I turned 23 today. Yep, the earth has circled the sun one more time. Fabulous. And a little meaningless to me. So, do I take the time to reflect on my life so far? Not this year. I did it so much last year it ought to compensate for this one.

Instead I thought about all the things that scare me.

The biggest fear should be of fear itself. I'd like to meet the guy who first said this and kick him in the crotch for making people feel bad for fearing other things. I can accept it's all part of being human.

I'm scared of all the things that I know I have to do but won't be able to handle.

That and height.

Well, happy birthday to me. This year is going to kick last year's ass!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home