Sunday, September 23, 2007

SMS

A very old friend got in touch after disappearing for good long years. Apparently, he found me through Friendster and has been reading my blog. I feel sorry for him already.

This blog is where I come to vent my anger. I have to admit when I started it, I was going through an angry phase. I didn't know back then what I was angry about; I was just angry. But a recent bitching session with Amal finally shed light on the whole thing, which came as a surprise for me. It's not very often these things happen to me.

It was like click! and everything fell into place.

It came as a shock to me when I realized I was failing my parents because all my life I believed I wasn't doing too badly. I know a few of my friends are going through some problems with their parents as well. It's amazing that when you decide to listen to other people's problems, you realize you're not alone. Not that I want to start caring about my friends -_-

I envy those who have good communication and support from their family. More so if they don't seem to realize it and take their family for granted. Fucking idiots.

On the other hand, my first clinical firm for this year is about to start. I'm hoping it to be very distracting. I've had enough free days. I'm ready for work again.