Wednesday, February 27, 2008

POSTER

I'm not a natural when it comes to buses and bus stops. Well known places are alright but it's very ma fan if required to go to new placements by bus. For example, the bus stop for Newham GH is one of the most unexciting bus stops ever. If you miss the tiny blue sign 'H' for hospital, kena jalan la.

Which is probably good anyway since my stamina is non-existent.

I have been using the huge poster of Patrick Dempsey on the side of a building to tell when to get off the bus for my GP placement. Considering the fact that I absolutely hate Patrick Dempsey, I don't know why I chose him instead of the Iceland on the opposite right side of the road.

Then again I don't like keeping my head to the right in the morning. It's unnatural.

Patrick Dempsey has since been replaced by Natasha Kaplinsky the newsreader. It's just not the same looking at Kaplinsky who doesn't make me gag.

Hmm.

I'm babbling because I have a case commentary to write and I'm trying to... ah well.