Monday, February 04, 2008

BOY

Sometimes I sit back and let Dennis make all the effort. I let him 'surprise' me from time to time with dinners or chocolates. I put the word 'surprise' in brackets because I can read his mind like it's written in neon colours above his head. And of course, like all girls, sometimes I make him feel guilty just to get my ways.

Before you geleng your kepala, guys do it too as I recently discovered.

It wasn't too bad being on the other end. Sure I had to turn off my bitching mode and switched on my giving in mode, but overall it was kinda okay. I was losing then, but I will win in the long run.

I'm changing the topic.

One of my friends is having a problem choosing between 3 girls. I did think a guy choosing between 3 girls only happens in dreams, but there you go. It does happen in real life *rolling my eyes*. He has gotten advice ranging from getting all 3 girls drunk and getting on from there; to just picking the hottest one.

Recently he's decided on one of them. Unfortunately, he's a bit late and the girl's gone on to dating another guy so he has to make a proper confession. He's convinced putting feelings out front is the hardest thing a guy has to do.

Pff sudah la. Budak2 kat Kenya are living in hell. Think about them.

Alright bad joke. But c'mon when a guy says digital rectal examination is more horrifying than a speculum examination, of course any girl will be pissed with all the male vs female issues.

No I don't have a point to make. Sometimes I just want to waste other people's time.

I've seen my brothers make effort to keep their girlfriends happy and they're good boys, they never complain about it. A part of me wants to be like them. I want to make the effort always.