Wednesday, March 05, 2008

PENAT

I'm so tired. I've been stressing on a case a presentation and a case commentary since last Friday. Now that they're over, I thought I could catch up on sleep but I had to have that stupid cup of coffee! Worst decision of the week (I go by weeks).

I can't sleep but I'm so exhausted.

I feel like I should do something to make me feel better. Something thrilling, a rush that can wake me up. Like setting something up on fire.

I have to buy a lighter.

Anyway, I can't fuck up my sleep hours because I have Endocrine Clinic tomorrow morning. I'm so excited. A lot of people have done endocrinology firm, but I'm one of those unlucky ones who always ends up on gastro firms. Gastro tak habis-habis.

My firmmates who'd been to the clinic said it was very interesting. Apparently all the children look weird. I know it sounds insensitive; but like many things in this world it's not really sensitive until it happens to you or someone close to you. So yes, I am interested to see those children.

Hee, dah lama tak pergi clinic yang interesting. I generally don't enjoy clinics very much. I mean it's one thing if your consultant lets you clerk the new patients; it's another if they just want you to sit in a corner and observe. I mean how many times can you think about dinner plans in 4-5 hours?

One time, I was so bored I actually thought about what I would do if I found Madeleine McCann wandering around Whitechapel at night. Yea, I was that bored.

Sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger SHiKiN said...

clinics yg kene observe je mmg laaa bosan.

hope you had fun with ur endocrine clinic. ade tak yg pelik2? hehe

Friday, March 07, 2008 5:21:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home