Thursday, January 29, 2009

GP

I have just finished 2 weeks of GP which went fine. I have to admit I didn't want to burn this one down. I had a good time. The majority of medical students will become GPs in the future which is why year after year, they make us do GP attachment. No use crying over it.

A few of them kept drumming into me why GP is good. The money is good, the hours even better, and the training more organized; yeah I get it.

Part of the assessment is to see a few patients while being supervised by the GPs. I ended up diagnosing everyone with a viral infection (haha) which I thought was borderline irresponsible. Sore throat? Viral. Cough? Viral. Ear pain? Viral.

What can I say? I love my viruses.

---

Is Gantz really writing its final mission? After so many years of following Gantz, this could be it. I kinda want it to end even though I know I'm going to miss it. Let's hope it's one hell of a final mission.