Thursday, March 20, 2008

KILLING TIME

I just found out August is actually the worst time for people to get sick. August is the month where new F1 doctors join their firms and contribute to high mortality rates due to their inexperience.

I don't suppose this is old news, isn't it? Because all F1 doctors do nowadays is paperworks. And boring venflons. Ah well, two more Augusts for me to find out. Uh... hopefully.

As for my Easter, I'm stuck writing a paper.

Seems like one less reason to look forward to working. Sigh. But I've decided to join the gym. I remember the time my dad bercita-cita tinggi nak bela ayam (we lived in a kampung house back then) because he thought it would be different therefore fun (my mom gelak because she thought it would be too much for him, and of course she was right).

Anyway, my job from time to time was to feed the chickens. And sometimes, let them out of the coop and run around so they could get a bit of exercise.

(Don't do that at home. Damn bahaya exposure to various infections bermain-main dengan ayam; didn't know back then, cis!)

Well, that's how I feel right now. I've been trapped in my room one paper after another, one case presentation after another; I so need some exercise. At least the chickens didn't have to do schoolworks.

Pff. But Endocrine Clinic was kinda cool. CAH, PCOS, premature thelarche, delayed puberty, and boring hypothyroidism =P But only 2-3 kids looked a bit funny. Ah well.

Have a good Easter everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home