Saturday, March 22, 2008

BLOW

Weather's been downright awful. It's been hailing the last 3 days now; not to mention strong winds.

The straw house would definitely be blown away; along with the piggy itself. The wooden house pun sama je; mesti runtuh punya. The piggy with the brick house would just have to stay in, make a cup of nice hot tea and curse the terrible weather.

In the last few months in the UK, first there was the flooding (I think a few people died). Then there was the teeny tiny earthquake (I woke up and read the headlines and was like 'there was an earthquake??') and a few weeks back, the storms which hit the south (northern people buat tak peduli je because they're used to bad weather and mocked the people in the south).

Orang kat UK memang suka kick up a fuss whenever 'terrible' weather hit them. Oh, they'll be expecting US and Afghanistan to send emergency aid soon. Kids will have to take classes on how to survive bad weather in the future. Politicians who support the environments boleh menang punye.

Dennis would occasionally complain about the weather as well; and like a true Malaysian (also like the childish person that I am), I would make fun of him like I've been through worse.

Well I have. But I honestly and shamefully admit, I can't stand the weather here. It's bad enough on a daily basis, but these cold winds and hails and snow, sigh, they're slowly killing me...

I want to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home