Sunday, February 25, 2007

BOREDOM II


I'm going crazy staying in my room. The last few weekends have been completely torturous. While I love the comfort of my own room, I have not spoken to anyone for the last ~50 hours. But I hate the idea of socializing. I mean I dig the idea of watching a movie or a play, but to sit around listening to other people's problems and dramas, I would sooner jump under 25.

I don't want to be alone, but I hate being with people more.

So I checked if I had autistic characteristics. If you're familiar with autism, it's difficult to detect in adults. Some professors came up with a questionnaire, and you can just Google it. And if I were to trust the validity of the questionnaire, I would be borderline autistic.

For once, I was speechless.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home