Tuesday, February 20, 2007

HEROES


I started watching Heroes a few weeks back. I'm tempted to say it's not the best show on the tv, but I'm scared people will kill me for that. Hah! It's so not the best tv show around. And you know I'm always right.

Mohinder is a douchebag. So is Nathan Petrelli.

But between the two, if they whipped out their dicks, Nathan would win because he's obviously the bigger dick. What a jackass. I hope his wife has a hidden power and will destroy him one day. Her or Peter, I don't care. As long as Nathan dies.

Here is my Hero Scale:

-2: You jump off a building/race your car/wrestle on tv etcetra to make yourself look cool.
0: You wear red underpants on the outside. Or metal can stick on your body.
2: You profess your love even though it makes you look like a complete idiot.
4: You fight in a war in the name of your country or religion.
6: You kick Dick Cheney's ass.
8: You kick Dick Cheney's ass twice.
10: You tell the truth even though you will end up losing everything in your life.

I love Mohinder's voice though. Daymn.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger SHiKiN said...

i love his voice too. Hehe.

But I seriously, totally, with all my heart, hate that Hiro and his obsession with finding the sword. Ngarrrr

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 11:48:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home