Monday, February 19, 2007

HAHA


Today on 25:

I don't normally care what's going on in the bus, I just listen to some music and look out the window. It never fails to amaze me that with one giant turn, 25 exits Central London, enters East London and the scenery changes completely.

But today, a loud voice caught my attention. "Hey you, yeah you. I hate you. Stop talking on the phone. You're a big prick, you know that."

Without turning around, I knew it was a black guy harrassing some guy. It went on for a few minutes with nobody else saying a word. Who in their right mind would?

"If we were not on the bus, I would beat the crap out of you. You're a prick you know that. Don't answer your phone. If you answer your phone, I'm gonna beat you. I hate your face. You're a prick you know that. You're a big prick!"

Either he's an idiot, or he's pretty amateur at harrassing people. The lack of originality should tip you off.

"I'm so much better than you. I'm gonna be someone big and I'm gonna do big things. Everyone on this bus knows it. I'm gonna amount to bigger things. I'm so much better than you, you prick!" And he went to harrass the driver. It was too far for me to hear.

And then he got off at Aldgate and the inspectors caught him for not having a travelcard. And the people on the bus cheered.

Oh what a fun day!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home