Friday, February 23, 2007

COURTESY


Today on 25:

The bus stopped and the doors opened. I saw an old man with a cane hurrying up the street. Like a jackass that I am, I made a bet with myself if the man would make it to the bus. Man, was he slow.

But he did. The door did close on him but it reopened and he got in. And with a cane in one hand, his arthritic knees bent in a curiously funny way, he looked around for a seat.

The two girls looked at him and continued their conversation. The old 60ish Pakistani man glanced up. The younger man besides him didn't even notice. Everyone else stayed put. Finally the old Pakistani man offered his seat. He was after all not carrying the ultimate weapon, the cane.

I felt like kicking the two stupid bitches. I hope they get knocked up by their dumbass boyfriends and when they're really really pregnant, they would get on 25 and not offered a seat. Learn your lesson the hard way!! What they did is just so wrong.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home