Friday, March 02, 2007

BRAN


I must have bought more than 15 boxes of bran cereal in the last 5-6 months. I can't stop eating it, I just love that stuff. But when I was at Sainsbury's buying yet another box, I thought maybe one or two of the workers there might have noticed my pattern. If I were 20 years older, I would be the scary cereal lady with possible major bowel problem.

Nasty.

But I don't want to stop eating bran cereal. It makes me happy starting my day with cereal and cold milk. What can I say, I'm a simple person.

Yeah *roll my eyes*

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger SHiKiN said...

makcikkkkk byk gile ko tulis in ur blog!

nway, i truly understand the feeling. nothing is better than starting my day with my special K red berries cereal. YUM!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 11:44:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home