Tuesday, February 27, 2007

GREY AREA


I hate Grey's Anatomy with a passion. Fine, I'm actually angry at myself for watching the latest episode. I have stopped watching Grey's Anatomy for ages, and am so proud for not watching. If I heard Meredith's neurotic whining one more time, or the name McDreamy again (I heard there's even a McSteamy now, wtf?!? Makes me want to crawl out of my skin), I would die from anger stroke.

So after 2 years of not watching, I guess I let my guard down a bit. I heard the 3 episodes arc was kinda good, so I read the first 2 recaps and decided to watch the last one. I'm not going to spoil the episode for those who haven't seen it, but oh my God, it sucks ass! Suckage!

My biggest enemies now are the people behind Grey's Anatomy. If I could find anthrax, I would send them packageful.

I don't mind the show being unrealistic and not portraying real medicine, it's a drama (nevermind that it's a substandard one). Who would want to watch real surgeons doing rounds for 15 nonstop hours? If you want real, go watch a documentary. So I forgive Grey's for being overly dramatic, but UP TO THE POINT OF BEING ABSURD AND COMPLETELY UTTERLY RIDICULOUS?! And don't even let me begin with the extra extra annoying characters.

That's one hour of my life gone forever. 50 minutes for the show and 10 for the anger blackout.

Now I have to watch a few episodes of House to recover.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home