Wednesday, May 30, 2007

HALF-ASSED


What is a half-assed job you asked? It’s when you take 3 days to do a project you’re supposed to spend 2 weeks on. Die, SSM, die!!

If I wanted to make a bad joke, I would’ve said 3 days out of 14… ehh less than a quarter-assed job.

Sigh.

Victoria asked me an interesting question the other day. ‘Have you ever done anything crazy?’ Well, no, not really. I mean I’ve been crazy the way a girl is crazy (if you say you’ve found a girl who’s completely sane, I suggest you stick around for a bit longer. Or tap her phone). But no, nothing crazy as in crazy fun. Like performing an act at Covent Garden.

That can be fun actually.

Mmkay, I think it’s time for another hiatus. Just a quick word: I won’t be going back to Malaysia this summer. So if you guys need a place to stay in London… I suggest you pegi kacau Thurston or Kimmy =P

1 Comments:

Blogger SHiKiN said...

alaa tak balik? so nak buat ape this summer?

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 10:44:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home