Sunday, April 15, 2007

HOPE


I have packed my stuffs and cleaned my room for the fourth time in the last month. My room is so organized any mothers would be proud of me. You are allowed to roll your eyes at that. Anyway, hopefully this is going to be a long hiatus because I'm really planning to do some serious work. About time really because my energy has been running low since December (plus the stupid SSM *grumble*). I may even get to ride the ambulance.

None of us is going to admit it, but we are all hoping to get some good cases when it's our turn to ride the ambulance. Car crashes, heart attacks, burnt victims - those would be awesome! Bring it on! But grandmas falling down and breaking their hips... umm. Call it insensitive but we're pathetic in that way. Before Easter break, Peter won because he got to intubate a patient.
Damnit.
It is silly if I come back to London just to watch new episodes of Heroes and House right? Not that I care much about House nowadays. Although now that the nauseating sex is over, maybe they'll bring back the cool medical cases. And get Chase a spine donor.

By the way, who wrote this (shit)?
-------
In the last 3 days, I have had 2 accusations,

The accuser: You love yourself too much.
My immediate thought: Wait, that is a bad thing?

Another accuser: You're blind but you're not a foolish girl.
My immediate thought: Thank you for not calling me foolish.

If they work in giant ego and selfishness, there's the whole package! Honestly, just spell out what you're trying to say. I don't read lips, faces, palms, minds or futures. Sadly, I can only manage text and storybooks. So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home