Saturday, March 17, 2007

DINOSAUR


I'm feeling very old lately.

First there was that incident with my watch back in December. I couldn't get it to set right so I had to go back to Swatch and the lady took one glance, pressed one of the many buttons and set it right. "You have to read the instructions," she said. I thought to myself: Funny, that happened to my parents before.

Ever since then I've been raging a war with those boys playing loud music outside my window. The murderous screaming and the cursing were mostly in my head, but hey I'm doing it with passion nonetheless.

I've deleted every invitation to join Facebook. Yes, because I feel too old for that sort of thing anymore. Let the young people have their fun, I can go bake a pie or knit a sweater. Not that I do, but I feel like I can do them (shut up, I do know how to bake; it's not like I've set fire to your kitchen or something).

Sometimes I go to sleep at 10 because there's nothing better to do. Sometimes, I don't go out because I can't stand the cold. And most importantly, I started giving out grandma advice. "Pegi la kelas. Tak baik ponteng." Or "Aw, let's try not to be so cynical." Oy, put me into an old folks' home already.

Ah change of topic. I (accidentally) read that a new actor is joining the cast of Grey's Anatomy. Oh my God. If they come up with McHot, or McHunky or McSexy, I.... I may have to kill someone.

I feel like I should warn my flatmates.

On the other hand,
I'm thinking of becoming an Apple convert =) Just have to figure out who I can blackmail to get some money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home