Wednesday, March 14, 2007

OBESITY


Once upon a time, I was on the bus going to the hospital, quietly enjoying my morning paper. The sun was out, the sky looked cheerful albeit the winds were kinda having too much fun as well. The bus was half empty yet there was this lady standing next to where I was sitting. Why this lady wouldn't sit down was beyond me. There was no sign of danger approaching at all. All was calm... but then the bus swerved and the big old fat lady fell on me!

You never appreciate the danger of obesity until someone fat fell on you.

She knocked the wind right out of me and I actually slid halfway out of my seat. While I was checking if any of my internal organs had ruptured (honestly I did!), she laughed embarrassedly and apologized profusely. Then she scuttled away to sit far away from me. Baru nak duduk tau! Before that, habis berlagak gymnastic la boleh balance yourself on a moving bus.

Dear God, why do things like this happen to me?? Why? Why? *Dramatic*. Eh what a way to start a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home