Monday, March 12, 2007

H2 AGAIN


H2 is one of my favorite manga, and they have just finished the scanlations! Fantastic ending albeit too much baseball. I love Adachi's work, I cannot emphasize on this more. Totally bitchin'! Rough is my favorite, followed by H2, Katsu and Hiatari. Jinbe is plain disturbing.

Enough with manga.

So I discovered iPod nano is really small. Man, those people really mean business. Yes, size does matter especially when it comes to certain things, and it matters more to men. Men brag about big cars, bigger houses and big fat wallets. And some other things best not mentioned. But when it comes to electronics, the smaller the better. Yes, especially with the Japanese.

Have you seen the new iPod Shuffle? Seriously, people have had kidney stones bigger than that. C'mon, I can't handle things like that on account of my trouble keeping track of my stuffs. With iPod nano, my friend once told me about someone who put his iPod nano in his back pocket and proceeded to sit down. Poor bastard broke his iPod. Imagine going: my butt broke my iPod!

It's just sad. But hilarious to everyone else.

Making a mental note: never put your iPod in your jeans pockets. Because I'm quite sure my butt is up for the challenge. Yes, I have just bought an iPod nano. Since I will be leaving London soon, I figured I need a new toy to distract myself. It's red by the way.

Now I have two red things. A stapler and an iPod. Fabulous.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ermm.. a long introduction just to say u bought an ipod nano..cehh

Monday, March 12, 2007 11:55:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah. im the king of rambling. queen. whatever

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 8:25:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home