Thursday, March 08, 2007

H2


I know it's lame but I love ranting about tv shows. This week on Heroes: Mohinder made an ass of himself (oooh what else is new?). Mohinder plays classic villain = big talk + wasting time. Was I supposed to go "You da man!" when he finally caught Sylar? Well, if it takes you 18 episodes to finally do something right, you fail to impress me.

And Grandma Petrelli wants some action as well! Sly grandmothers, you don't get that often on tv. But we've pretty much seen all other characters. Ridiculously oblivious character the audience will love to thrash? Approved. Let's call him Mohinder. Asshole politician? Approved. Let's call him Nathan. The comic relief? Approved. Let's make them Japanese duo.

And on House: I'm extremely curious where Cameron learnt phlebotomy. If that's how they're doing it in America, sign me up for some courses! So, House and Cameron finally had some tongue action. Ten years from now, I'll be on my therapist's couch going, "I started banging my head against the wall when I saw this utterly disturbing scene on tv." And Wilson desperately needs to grow a pair. Why is he so desperate for House's love (okay, friendship)? Just take the man's cane and shove it up his ass! House has been asking for that since the David Morse arc.

By the way, I heard Hayden Panettiere is making an album. Step aside, Hilary Duff *angkat Hilary Duff campak dalam sungai* it's Hayden time!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger SHiKiN said...

i love your ranting makcik. haha

mohinder... how stupid can u be? he thinks just some drugs can stop sylar yg ade mcm2 power tu? haihh

as for house...i love just how disturbing he is now. hahaha.

Friday, March 09, 2007 10:53:00 am  
Blogger Adam Johari said...

warghhhhh. i haven't seen those episodes yet. warghhhhhh

Friday, March 09, 2007 4:06:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, sorry kid. same thing happened to me. it was sad. anyway, u tgk la cepat2, malu btul kalah kat kitorg in UK

Friday, March 09, 2007 6:17:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home