Tuesday, March 06, 2007

AD


I came across the stupidest ad in the whole world. There was Patrick Dempsey flashing his standard I’m-such-a-stud smile (whatever) and the line: Worth Getting Sick For.

I said to my friend: Worth getting sick for?!? He’s a fucking brain surgeon!! That should mean you’re getting brain surgery to see him!! Why would anyone think it worthy?!? (Hmm maybe brain damage explains why anyone would fall for such an ad).

My friend said: Maybe they meant seeing him in the clinics. Or seeing anyone from Grey’s in general.

I felt like a complete dumbass who has nothing better to do than rant about some substandard TV show.

Not an hour later we came across Ellen Pompeo’s poster with the line: Love Is Inoperable.

It was all I could do not to run away screaming. Those dumbasses behind Grey’s Anatomy should die!! Die!! Die!!

Stupidest ads ever.

And I’m always right.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home