Sunday, March 18, 2007

HERE WE GO AGAIN


This man knew he stood out from the crowd. The moment he stepped out of the tube station, he could feel their eyes on him, following his movement, squinting to see what was all over his jacket. I had no idea what was on his jacket but my bet would be vomitus (nasty!). Knowing the staring would be unavoidable, the man decided he could quickly walk away and escape. But there was no such luck. For Londoners to stop and stare, you must be quite a freak show.

Utterly frustrated, the man held his head up and yelled, "Don't judge me! Love me!!"

Hah, that put a grin on my face. You've got to love the guy for trying. That being said, I'm leaving London today, and not to a better place. But nonetheless, a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. Eh scratch that, a medical student would be more appropriate.

I just don't like leaving my comfort zone. So, no I'm not asking you to love me, but if you could just pick up the phone and make sure I'm not dying out there. This is truly pathetic, I know. But a prison isn't necessarily bars of metal and feet of concrete surrounding you.

Sometimes, it's a prison because you can't afford the train tickets to get the hell out of there.

It's always kemiskinan that cramps your style. Come on Easter break!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger SHiKiN said...

where r u going to makcik?

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 1:12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home