Sunday, April 01, 2007

NEW


A new place means new reasons to be happy or excited; or scream and bitch about new things. It's just that.

So I discovered I'm not very good with sharing things. For the first time ever, I have to share a fridge with my flatmates. And a fridge can smell funny after you stuff it with God knows what. I figured I have to stand back everytime I open the fridge door, but unfortunately I wasn't born with very long hands. In fact they're shorter than average, I know just exactly whose genes I have to blame.

So I have to hold my breath everytime I open the fridge. It's just so ridiculous. And not like I can remember that each time. I'm just getting so old and forgetful, okay?

And that's reason no. 1 to scream (all in my head of course).

Another little discovery is that I'm very territorial. If I could pee all over my territory, I would. No, scratch that. Really, I wouldn't. And I haven't. Not even by accident.

The walls are thin as hell. I can clearly hear my flatmate talking in his room if I just by accident happened to put my ear against the wall and hug it. What, you don't hug your wall from time to time? Must be a sad wall you have there.

And that's reason no. 2 obviously.

We don't actually have internet connection in the new hall. Most people would respond like this: "How did you survive without internet? I would go crazy without internet." Actually it isn't so bad. I discovered my computer can actually do other things than help me surf the net. Although at one point, I did start jumping around my room because there was no internet to distract me.

Clearly I have to learn to grow up. Or people have to learn to leave me alone.

I'd go for the latter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home